Whether your company builds houses or sells software, your employees need to be able to communicate, work in teams and deal with conflict. But these aren’t skills that are necessarily gained in the traditional classroom.
The Indiana Chamber has developed a new training series simply titled BOOST. These programs will help your employees master the soft skills that are critical in today’s workplace.
Pick and choose the sessions that will best meet the needs of your workforce. Here is a list of upcoming events, all taking place at the Indiana Chamber Conference Center:
- October 3-4: Customer Satisfaction: Striving for Excellence Every Time
- October 29: Communications/Interpersonal Skills
- November 14: Cross-Department Communications/Conflict Management
- December 5-6: Presentation Skills
- December 17: Complying With I-9 and E-Verify Requirements
- January 16, 2020: Stress Management/Work Life/Time Management
- February 13, 2020: Building Self-Confidence and Assertiveness
- March 5, 2020: Team Building/Decision Making/Using Good Judgement
Discounts are available for Chamber members and for those sending two or more people.
The Chamber has also developed a new HR Webinar Series that can help companies save time and money. These events offer answers and assistance in one-hour remote sessions that can be viewed live or at the convenience of your staff.
The webinar schedule:
- September 10: The Hidden Rocks of Labor and Employment
- September 25: Emotional Intelligence: Its Role and Impact on Success
- October 10: What You Really Need to Know about the ADA and Accommodating Employees With Disabilities
- October 22: Making the FMLA Work for Your Business
- November 13: Modernizing the Annual Performance Review: From Performance Manager to Talent Success
- December 5: Engagement Unplugged
Invest in your teams by registering online for any of the BOOST or HR Webinar events, or you can contact Nick at (800) 824-6885 to learn more.