Indiana Chamber Foundation
The Indiana Chamber Foundation commissions practical policy research, initiates actions and seeks solutions that positively impact Indiana’s economic future and enhance the quality of life for all Hoosiers.
Other highlights from the Foundation include:
- the 2017 study on the impact school corporation size has on student achievement;
- a 2016 work share study that shows the benefits of this program for employees, employers and the state when the next economic downturn hits;
- a 2014 water study linking the resource to economic development and advocating that the state takes a more modern approach to ensure future supplies;
- ongoing school counseling research; and
- an annual employer survey on workforce needs and trends.
The Indiana Chamber Foundation relies on the generous support of individuals, corporations and foundations to ensure our ability to facilitate the growth and development of Indiana’s economic climate.
For more information on the Indiana Chamber Foundation, including ways that you can support its work through an outright or planned gift, contact Chamber President Kevin Brinegar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 264-6882.