State and federal law require your company to post up-to-date employment posters. If you’re not in compliance, it could cost your company thousands of dollars in violation fees.
To help you fulfill this requirement, the Indiana Chamber offers two versions of employment posters:
Three (3) laminated 23″ x 30″ employment posters that include ALL federal and Indiana mandatory postings (click here to purchase)
One (1) all-in-one coated 28″ x 42″ employment poster that includes ALL federal and Indiana mandatory posting (click here to purchase)
Price: The cost of employment posters is the same for the set of three and the all-in-one poster
List Price: $48
Member Price: $40
Our employment poster set contains:
- FMLA posting (federal)
- FLSA/minimum wage (federal and Indiana)
- USERRA posting (federal)
- National Labor Relations Act posting (federal)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (federal and state)
- EEO supplement for federal contractors (updated September 2015)
- OSHA (federal and Indiana) (federal OSHA updated in 2015)
- Indiana Teen Work Hours posting (updated in 2015)
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development Equal Opportunity poster
- Worker’s Compensation Notice (Indiana)
- Unemployment Compensation Notice (Indiana)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (federal)
You can also subscribe today! Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: Sign up for our free employment poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members).
The most up-to-date employment poster sets, released in August 2016, reflect these latest changes:
- Effective August 1, 2016, a new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) poster is required. The update includes new information about breaks for nursing mothers, correctly classifying independent contractors and changes in the Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act.
- Also effective August 1, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act poster is updated. Outdated fine information was also removed from this poster and contact information was updated.
- FMLA Update: The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting was updated in April 2016 to be more reader-friendly.