Mandatory Indiana and Federal Law Posters
UPDATE: Our new all-in-one labor law posters will include the just released and updated Teen Work Hour Restrictions posting from the Indiana Department of Labor. Order now!
If your Indiana Chamber all-in-one poster does not have POST0419 in the bottom left corner, please order your updated postings today!
The Indiana Chamber now offers the new all-in-one Indiana and federal law poster:
One (1) laminated all-in-one coated 28″ x 42″ employment poster that includes ALL federal and Indiana mandatory postings (click here to purchase)
List Price: $48
Member Price: $40
Call (317) 264-6885 for quantity discounted pricing.
You can also subscribe today! Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: Sign up for our free employment poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members).
Our employment poster contains these required postings:
- IN Equal Employment Opportunity (08/14)
- IN Minimum Wage (10/14)
- IN OSHA (04/15)
- IN Unemployment Insurance Workforce Development (7/18)
- IN Workers’ Compensation
- IN Teen Work Hour Restrictions (03/19)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (07/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (07/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (04/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (11/09)
- USERRA (04/17)
BONUS POSTINGS included in the current Indiana/federal all-one-poster:
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement for employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts section revisions
- Federal Job Safety and Health “It’s the Law!” (OSHA 3165)
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) Poster English/Spanish Version (4/83)
The most up-to-date employment poster sets, released in March 2019, reflect this latest change:
- The state of Indiana and the federal government have concurrent jurisdiction in Child Labor laws. Work-hour and work-day/week restrictions in both state and federal law no longer mirror each other as they have before. In the 2018 session, the Indiana legislature enacted House Enrolled Act 1420, scheduled to become law on July 1, 2018. The new Indiana law permits 14- and 15-year-olds to work until 10:00 PM on days not followed by a school day as well as work more than three hours on Fridays when school is in session.