Mandatory Indiana and Federal Law Posters
Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) signed into law on March 18, employers with fewer than 500 employees and all public agencies must provide post an FFCRA poster in their facilities as of April 1, 2020.
Click here to download a PDF version of the new private sector FFCRA poster.
According to the Department of Labor, each covered employer must post a notice of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requirements in a conspicuous place on its premises. An employer may satisfy this requirement by emailing or direct mailing this notice to employees, or posting this notice on an employee information internal or external website.
The Indiana Chamber is closely monitoring updates from the state and federal government for new mandatory employer postings and will notify you with any changes. We will ship new all-in-one posters if additional updates are announced.
One (1) laminated all-in-one coated 28″ x 42″ employment poster that includes federal and Indiana mandatory postings listed below (click here to purchase)
List Price: $48
Member Price: $40
Call (317) 264-6885 for quantity discounted pricing.
You can also subscribe today! Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: Sign up for our free employment poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members).
Our employment poster contains these required postings:
- IN Equal Employment Opportunity (08/14)
- IN Minimum Wage (10/14)
- IN OSHA (7/19)
- IN Unemployment Insurance Workforce Development (7/18)
- IN Workers’ Compensation
- IN Teen Work Hour Restrictions (03/19)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (07/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (07/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (04/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (11/09)
- USERRA (04/17)
BONUS POSTINGS included in the current Indiana/federal all-one-poster:
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement for employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts section revisions
- Federal Job Safety and Health “It’s the Law!” (OSHA 3165)
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) Poster English/Spanish Version (4/83)