Mandatory Indiana and Federal Law Posters
UPDATE: Indiana Department of Labor has released a revised Indiana OSHA Notice. The new notice adds a section on penalties in conjunction with worker fatalities. Under the new section, proposed penalties are assigned for employers that knowingly violate the Act and their actions have contributed to an employee fatality. Civil penalties of not less than $9,472 and up to $132,598 have been assigned per violation.
One (1) laminated all-in-one coated 28″ x 42″ employment poster that includes ALL federal and Indiana mandatory postings (click here to purchase)
List Price: $48
Member Price: $40
Call (317) 264-6885 for quantity discounted pricing.
You can also subscribe today! Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: Sign up for our free employment poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members).
Our employment poster contains these required postings:
- IN Equal Employment Opportunity (08/14)
- IN Minimum Wage (10/14)
- IN OSHA (7/19) – NEW!
- IN Unemployment Insurance Workforce Development (7/18)
- IN Workers’ Compensation
- IN Teen Work Hour Restrictions (03/19)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (07/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (07/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (04/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (11/09)
- USERRA (04/17)
BONUS POSTINGS included in the current Indiana/federal all-one-poster:
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement for employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts section revisions
- Federal Job Safety and Health “It’s the Law!” (OSHA 3165)
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) Poster English/Spanish Version (4/83)