HR Webinar Series: Emotional Intelligence – Its Role and Impact on Success
September 25 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Emotional intelligence is the capacity to be aware of, control and express one’s emotions while handling interpersonal relationships decisively and with empathy. The importance of emotional intelligence in the success of any workplace interaction can not be overstated.
This webinar will address:
- Understanding emotional intelligence and its impact in our lives (personally and professionally)
- An introduction to the EQ-i2.0 emotional intelligence model
- Connecting the interplay of all aspects of emotional intelligence
- Identifying and learning how to apply key emotional competencies
Indiana Chamber member: $49
List price: $69
- This program has been approved for 1 HRCI recertification credits
- This program has been approved for 1 SHRM professional development credits
Registration for an Indiana Chamber webinar is non-refundable. If you are unable to participate in the live webinar, we will provide a recording to you.