HR Webinar Series: What You Really Need Know About the ADA and Accommodating Employees With Disabilities
October 10 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will help viewers understand the most essential aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Topics addressed include:
- What types of accommodations may be considered reasonable
- Using the interactive process effectively to identify appropriate accommodations
- Dealing with disability-related misconduct or rule violations
- Web site accessibility – not just an employment issue; customer access to obtain information or purchase your company’s products and services via the web
Indiana Chamber member: $49
List price: $69
- This program has been approved for 1 HRCI recertification credits
- This program has been approved for 1 SHRM professional development credits
Registration for an Indiana Chamber webinar is non-refundable. If you are unable to participate in the live webinar, we will provide a recording to you.