HR Webinar Series: Modernizing the Annual Performance Review – From Performance Manager to Talent Success!
November 13 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Performance management as an organizational function has never been more important, and the success of your company is dependent on your ability to navigate and lead change in this practice area effectively. How you approach managing performance must evolve to fit the needs of today’s workforce and organizations.
During this interactive session we will:
- Review two case studies that show the difference between a culture that tries to manage performance through an annual review process compared to a culture that fosters success through an ongoing, collaborative and organizational aligned model
- Identify key elements that enable an accountable, engaged and high performing workforce without the need for annual performance appraisals or rating employees
- Provide you knowledge on how to successfully build a business case to stop doing annual reviews and start ensuring that the talent in the organization is set up for success
Presented by Jacop Lucas, Director of Human Capital at HRD
Indiana Chamber member: $49
List price: $69
- This program has been approved for 1 HRCI recertification credits
- This program has been approved for 1 SHRM professional development credits
Registration for an Indiana Chamber webinar is non-refundable. If you are unable to participate in the live webinar, we will provide a recording to you.