What happens when you pack six of the Chamber’s traditional and popular educational/training opportunities into five weeks? That depends on you. Take a deep dive into a variety of programs to enhance your knowledge – and boost your on-the-job value.
2019 Indiana Worker’s Compensation Conference
May 16, JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Indiana employers pay among the lowest worker’s compensation rates in the country. Find out how to control your rates.
- Mental and emotional health: Can you differentiate fact versus fiction?
Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference
May 21-22, Indiana Chamber Conference Center
- Lapses in compliance and factors of enforcement are causes for the most common violations.
- Learn preventive strategies – from air, water and waste 101 to the nitty gritty of how to handle the arrival of a notice of violation letter.
Indiana Conference on Energy Management
June 4, Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- Keynote Presentation: U.S. Energy Policy: Progress and Warnings (Christopher Guith, U.S. Chamber’s Global Energy Institute)
- Hot topics: Greenhouse gas, electrification and more
Employee Benefits Seminar
June 12, Indiana Chamber Conference Center
- Did you know that up to 80% of employees cite benefits as the ultimate reason for choosing a new job or remaining at their current one?
- Hot topics: Transgender coverage and telemedicine/telemental health
June 19, Indiana Chamber Conference Center
- Learn new strategies and ways to protect your organization with case studies and real-life examples
- Ask a lawyer your specific questions in closing session
June 20, Indiana Chamber Conference Center
- Since its enactment in 1993, FMLA remains one of the most common litigation pitfalls
- Learn the basics of FMLA, different types of accommodation and how to handle leave abuse
Register online at www.indianachamber.com/conferences for these and additional programs or contact Nick at (800) 824-6885.
To learn about sponsorships, contact Jim Wagner at (317) 264-6876 or [email protected].