Employee Benefits Seminar
June 24 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
NOW a live virtual seminar!
What to Expect
For the safety of the attendees, speakers and our staff, we have updated this seminar to be an interactive virtual experience. Ogletree Deakins attorneys have updated this agenda to provide timely employment law information in response to COVID_19.
During each LIVE session, our speakers will do Q&A.
1. Computer or tablet with an Internet connection
2. Computer audio or phone
3. Optional: headphones to minimize background noise
5. Optional: microphone to interact with speakers (or you can type your questions)
According to a Guardian study, 80% of employees cited benefits as the ultimate reason for choosing a new job or remaining at their current one.
Ensure that you are retaining your employees and keeping your talent pipeline flowing; take a look at your employee benefits strategy with our highly knowledgeable speakers. Top companies require top talent, register today to ensure your benefits plan reflects your desired position in the workplace market!
Who should attend:
- Employee benefits and HR professionals
- Anyone in charge of hiring staff
- Corporate officers that make decisions about employee benefits
- Managers and supervisors
- In-house counsel and legal staff
Indiana Chamber member: $299
List price: $399
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
- This seminar will provide 4.5 HRCI recertification credits
- This seminar will provide 4.5 SHRM professional development credits
- This seminar awards one credit toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that the Indiana Chamber meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.
A $25 administrative fee per person will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations between June 10 and June 24 are non-refundable and will be issued a credit certificate. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome, but cannot be honored after virtual seminar access is granted.
Purchase of this seminar is for internal organizational use only and does not include the right to reproduce, resell or copy content. For questions on use of content, custom pricing, or to discuss external or third party use, please contact customer service at 800-824-6885.