2020 Indiana Worker’s Compensation Conference
May 14 - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Keeping your worker’s compensation premium rates low directly affects your business’ bottom line. The 2020 Indiana Worker’s Compensation Conference teaches you the strategies you need to know to handle worker’s compensation claims and how to keep your rates low.
This conference is ideal for:
- Human resource and personnel directors
- Worker’s compensation consultants
- Safety coordinators
- Risk managers
- Benefits administrators
- Safety and health professionals
- Health care providers
- Nurse case managers
- Claims handlers
- Anyone involved in controlling the costs of worker’s compensation
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Agenda will be announced soon!
Group Discount Available
Send two or more and receive 20% discount. Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to apply the savings.
- Approval for HRCI recertification credits is pending.
- Approval for SHRM professional development credits is pending.
- This conference awards 1 credit toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
- This conference awards 1 credit toward your Safety Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
Reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis online or at (317) 632-1234. The Hyatt is conveniently located in the same building as the Indiana Chamber Conference Center. To receive the discounted room rate over the phone, please request corporate acct ID #55737. Subject to availability.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 administrative fee per person will be charged for all cancellations prior to two weeks out from conference date. Cancellations received within two weeks of the conference date are non-refundable and will be issued a credit certificate, less a $50 cancellation fee. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that the Indiana Chamber meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.