2019 Indiana Worker’s Compensation Conference
May 16 - 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
Keeping your worker’s compensation premium rates low directly affects your business’ bottom line. The 2019 Indiana Worker’s Compensation Conference teaches you the strategies you need to know to handle worker’s compensation claims and how to keep your rates low.
This conference is ideal for:
- Human resource and personnel directors
- Worker’s compensation consultants
- Safety coordinators
- Risk managers
- Benefits administrators
- Safety and health professionals
- Health care providers
- Nurse case managers
- Claims handlers
- Anyone involved in controlling the costs of worker’s compensation
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Group Discount Available
Send two or more and receive 20% discount. Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to apply the savings.
Sponsorships are still available for this event. You can view a sponsor prospectus here or contact Jim Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-264-6876) for more information.
- Approval for HRCI recertification credits is pending.
- Approval for SHRM professional development credits is pending.
- This conference awards 1 credit toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
- This conference awards 1 credit toward your Safety Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
The JW Marriott is the official conference hotel for 2019 conference. Address is Ten S. West St., Indianapolis, IN. To reserve your hotel room, please click here. Conference rate is open until April 17, 2019 (subject to availability).
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Athletico Physical Therapy
Business Health Solutions P.C.
Indiana Chamber Business Education Resources
Indiana Chamber Membership
Marshall Investigative Group, Inc.