Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference
May 19 - 8:00 am - May 20 - 5:00 pm
Scroll down for an important advisory
The EPA enforced billions of dollars every year in combined federal administrative, civil judicial penalties and criminal fines. The Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference will help to keep you from adding to that number.
This is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in the state of Indiana.
This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs while giving you the most current updates on reporting issues facing the regulated community.
This conference is ideal for:
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop plans to address contamination on site
- Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
Indiana Chamber member: $699
List price: $799
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s top priority is the safety of its employees, members, investors and other partners/guests. We continue to monitor the impacts of the coronavirus, using the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Indiana State Department of Health in regard to any potential changes in workplace procedures or events/programs. There is a large volume of information being circulated about the coronavirus from a wide variety of sources. We encourage all organizations to use the guidance from these government agencies as the trusted resource for individual business decisions. At this time, based on this guidance, we have no plans to postpone or cancel any event or project.
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
Reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis online or at (317) 632-1234. To receive the discounted room rate over the phone, please request corporate acct ID #55737. Subject to availability.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 administrative fee per person will be charged for all cancellations prior to two weeks out from conference date. Cancellations received within two weeks of the conference date are non-refundable and will be issued a credit certificate, less a $50 cancellation fee. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.