Two popular Indiana Chamber events of recent years are being combined into one blockbuster day and a half in January. The combo is now known as the Cyber Technology Conference and Policy Summit.
Chances are good that you and/or your organization will benefit from at least a portion – if not all – of the program. Here’s a breakdown:
January 8: Afternoon summit at the Conrad Indianapolis
• Opening keynote on big data from Darshan Shah, chief data officer for the state’s Management Performance Hub
• Tech policy update
• Roundtable on workforce challenges and successes
• Group discussion on raising capital with leaders from Elevate Ventures, Allos Ventures and the University of Notre Dame
The opening day concludes with a reception at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, site of the January 9 cyber conference portion of the show (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) A few of the highlights:
• Six concurrent sessions with 18 programs to choose from
• Expo featuring leading product and service providers
• Keynote on federal cybersecurity efforts with leaders from the U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Navy
Protecting your business and its data is the focus. The initial cyber conference in 2018 was lauded by participants. Policy summits the last two years helped shine the light on key public policy issues in the technology and innovation areas and set the stage for eventual passage into law.
Various participation options are available. Chamber members receive special discounts.
The event is sponsored by Comcast Business with additional support from Indiana State University, platinum sponsor; ClearObject and Pondurance LLC, gold sponsors; and Matrix Integration, LLC, Ontario Systems, Smithville and Valparaiso University Graduate School, silver sponsors. It’s not too late to join these organizations. Contact Jim Wagner at (317) 264-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.