The passage of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in December 2017 creates new opportunities – and new rules – for businesses of all sizes. Is your organization prepared to take advantage of what may be one of the most significant tax reforms in U.S. history?
Find out more about the landmark legislation and how it will affect your business at the Tax Summit: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on April 24 at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
“The Chamber is providing the Tax Summit to help Indiana businesses learn about and prepare for specific provisions in this major tax reform that will dramatically impact both federal and state tax matters,” offers Bill Waltz, Chamber vice president for taxation and public finance. “Whether a company is a small business or a large entity with global or national operations, attendees will leave with a better understanding of how to prepare for and take advantage of the important changes.”
Multiple subject areas, from state and national presenters, will be featured. Waltz will focus on “Tax Changes You Need to Know Post 2018 Indiana Legislative Session.”
Additional session topics:
- Federal corporate tax reform overview
- State tax implications such as the repatriation of foreign earnings and interest expense deductions
- New deductions for sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and S-Corps
- Update on current and future tax and legal issues impacting Indiana tech and innovation businesses
- Potential implications of the U.S. Supreme Court addressing the Quill “physical presence” test
- How tax reform impacts utility customers
- Impact on Indiana economy and 2018 outlook
Silver sponsors for the summit are Bingham Greenebaum Doll, Crowe Horwath LLP and RSM US LLP. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Jim Wagner at (317) 264-6876.
Individual registration is $399 for Indiana Chamber members. Use the promo code GROUP20 to take advantage of a 20% discount when registering two or more attendees.
For more information or to register, go online, or call Nick at (800) 824-6885.