Worker’s Compensation Handbook – 6th Edition
New edition coming soon!
A comprehensive yet easy-to-understand guide featuring new and updated information on Indiana worker’s compensation issues. The last edition was updated in 2006, so there are many updates in the new version (September 2014). Here are some of the updates:
- Completely revised and reorganized text
- Recent appellate court interpretations of the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Act
- 2013 and 2014 legislative changes to medical payment provisions
- Includes 2014, 2015 and 2015 TTD and PPI benefits increases
- Pull-out desk reference document
- Discussion of all board forms and their uses
- Case management tips and procedures
- Appendix includes applicable rules and regulations and a hard to find present value table
- Well-organized table of contents and index
This guide is authored by Robert Fanning, one of Indiana’s leading worker’s compensation attorneys, of the firm Due Doyle Fanning, LLP.