English State and Federal Poster Set
ATTENTION: Take the headache out of wondering when you need new posters: sign up for our free poster subscription service. We will ship your posters to you, along with an invoice for $48 per poster set ($40 for Indiana Chamber members). Learn more here.
What is this product?
State and federal law require your company to post up-to-date employee posters. The Indiana Chamber offers a laminated all-in-one coated 28″ x 42″ employment poster that includes ALL federal and Indiana mandatory postings
What do our poster sets contain?
- IN Equal Employment Opportunity (08/14)
- IN Minimum Wage (10/14)
- IN OSHA (7/19) – NEW!
- IN Unemployment Insurance Workforce Development (7/18)
- IN Workers’ Compensation
- IN Teen Work Hour Restrictions (03/19)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (07/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (07/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (04/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (11/09)
- USERRA (04/17)
BONUS POSTINGS included in the current Indiana/federal all-one-poster:
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement for employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts section revisions
- Federal Job Safety and Health “It’s the Law!” (OSHA 3165)
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) Poster English/Spanish Version (4/83)
What are the new updates?
Our new poster sets, released in August 2019, reflect these latest changes:
- UPDATE: Indiana Department of Labor has released a revised Indiana OSHA Notice. The new notice adds a section on penalties in conjunction with worker fatalities. Under the new section, proposed penalties are assigned for employers that knowingly violate the Act and their actions have contributed to an employee fatality. Civil penalties of not less than $9,472 and up to $132,598 have been assigned per violation.
- Indiana Department of Labor jreleased an updated Teen Work Hour Restrictions posting in April 2019. The state of Indiana and the federal government have concurrent jurisdiction in child labor laws. Work hour and workday/week restrictions in state and federal law no longer mirror each other. In the 2018 session, the Indiana legislature enacted House Enrolled Act 1420, scheduled to become law on July 1, 2018. The new Indiana law permits 14- and 15-year-olds to work until 10:00 p.m. on days not followed by a school day as well as work more than three hours on Fridays when school is in session.
Who should order a poster set?
- Human resource professionals
- Office managers
- Personnel managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in being in compliance!
Why should I buy a poster set?
Posting requirements are constantly changing, and it’s the employer’s responsibility to remain informed of these changes and update postings accordingly. If you’re not in compliance, it could cost your company thousands of dollars in violation fees.