Premikati is a WBENC certified woman-owned management consulting, business and legal process outsourcing (B/LPO) firm focused on purchasing and supplier management. Premikati was founded in Indianapolis in 2009 by Marisol Buczynski-Buchanan, president and CEO.
Premikati employs procurement executives, attorneys, contract management professionals, technology experts, Six Sigma Black Belts, and certified Change Masters with extensive experience either inside or consulting with the world’s top companies.
Premikati is an SAP Silver Partner and one of only five SAP Ariba BPO partners globally, the highest level of partnership offered by SAP.
Top Pain Points Addressed:
- Assist mid and large enterprises in gaining significant cost savings (up to 35%) for reoccurring purchases such as office supplies, furniture and computers
- Reduce supplier contractual risk through contract management services and insurance certificate tracking
- Eliminate paper and increase the velocity of purchasing processes through technology and digitization
- Increase status visibility into all steps of the purchasing process including spend analysis, sourcing, contract management, supplier information management, purchase orders and payments
- Assist in developing a purchasing center of excellence and creating a “value added” shared service center for your organization
- Legal process outsourcing (LPO) services: contract management, contract negotiations, certificate of insurance tracking, contract abstraction and summarization
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) services: sourcing and purchasing to payments
- Management consulting services (procurement): procurement Health Check, process design, organizational design, change management, technology recommendations, technology implementations
- Technology reseller: SAP and SAP Ariba Cloud
Amanda Dorelli, VP of Business Development