Environmental Management Institute
Where else can you find a nonprofit with almost 30 years of experience in training persons in a variety of different hazardous materials and required licenses?
And that will respond to your phone calls and e-mails for information on hazardous materials regulatory requirements at no charge to you?
We provide training courses (at our facility or yours) in:
- Abatement and assessment of asbestos and lead
- OSHA-authorized 10- and 30-hour construction training
- OSHA HAZWOPER (all Specialties)
- Mold removal
- Shipping DOT hazardous materials
Jack E. Leonard, President
(317) 248-4848 or (800) 488-8842