Concerned about rising energy demands and costs? Join experts and colleagues at the Indiana Conference on Energy Management for the latest updates, forecasts and trends regarding energy issues.
Learn how to cut costs while remaining compliant and see what’s coming down the pipeline during the day-and-a-half conference (July 31-August 1) at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
Choose from among 12 sessions and attend two keynote presentations, a roundtable lunch and reception. Browse and network at the concurrent Expo.
The program is ideal for facility and energy managers, plant operations managers, maintenance supervisors, energy aggregators, energy engineers, utility company managers, governmental affairs managers and others.
Session topics include:
- Real-time energy management
- Corporate renewable energy in Indiana
- Demand reduction versus peak shaving
- Economic benefits of distributed generation
- What’s next with the Volkswagen Environmental Trust
- How the dynamic electric utility industry impacts industrial and manufacturing customers
- Saving energy in compressor systems
Registration is $399 for Chamber members with a special $199 rate for government employees. Register two or more and receive a 20% discount.
The conference is sponsored by Indiana Michigan Power along with Ice Miller, Apex Clean Energy, MacAllister Power Systems, EDF Energy Services, Vectren, Cummins, Inc., Citizens Energy Group, Geronimo Energy, Country Mark and NIPSCO. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Jim Wagner at (317) 264-6876 for details.