The state Department of Workforce Development and Indiana Chamber are pleased to announce Indiana Workforce Summit scholarship opportunities for Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (MBE/WBE). These scholarships will provide fully funded registration fees to the inaugural event.
The brief applications must be submitted by September 24. Applicants will be notified by September 30.
The goal of the Indiana Workforce Summit is to help organizations learn how to face their challenges head on.
Experts from various industries and government will share insights and information across two days during educational sessions. Among the topics:
- Skillful talent workshop 101: attracting the right talent
- Creating community partnerships to develop workforce-ready professionals
- Workforce strategy: talent pipeline at work
- Filling jobs with qualified workers: promising workforce programs from across Indiana
- Preparing leaders for the workforce of the future
- Education partners providing skill development for your workforce
- Turning your weed(s) into flowers: substance use disorder and your workforce
Resource: Jason Bearce at (317) 264-6880 or email: [email protected]