Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference
May 15, 2018 - 8:00 am - May 16, 2018 - 5:00 pm
In FY 2016, the EPA enforced $6 billion in combined federal administrative, civil judicial penalties and criminal fines!
This is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in the state of Indiana.
This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs while giving you the most current updates on reporting issues facing the regulated community.
This conference is ideal for:
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and
production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to
accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop
plans to address contamination on site
• Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
Indiana Chamber member: $699
List price: $799
Agenda coming soon
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
Reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis online or at (317) 632-1234. The Hyatt is conveniently located in the same building as the Indiana Chamber Conference Center. To receive the discounted room rate over the phone, please request corporate acct ID #55737. Subject to availability.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.