Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference
May 15 - 8:00 am - May 16 - 5:00 pm
In February 2016, the EPA enforced $6 billion in combined federal administrative, civil judicial penalties and criminal fines!
This is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in the state of Indiana.
This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs while giving you the most current updates on reporting issues facing the regulated community.
This conference is ideal for:
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and
production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to
accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop
plans to address contamination on site
- Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
Indiana Chamber member: $699
List price: $799
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
Visit www.marriott.com for hotel rooms near the Indiana Chamber Conference Center. Rooms are available at the following Marriott hotels and are within walking distance of the Indiana Chamber Conference Center.
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
350 West Maryland Street Indianapolis, IN 46225
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown
601 West Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.