(INDIANAPOLIS) — Nineteen organizations from across the state have qualified for AchieveWELL certification from the Wellness Council of Indiana, a subsidiary of the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. These companies were honored this week at the 2019 Indiana Wellness Summit in downtown Indianapolis.
The designation is open to organizations that work toward creating a corporate culture that encourages and supports employee health through worksite wellness programs. The AchieveWELL framework provides an independent assessment of wellness processes and the designation is divided into three levels: Three Star, Four Star and Five Star. The standards are progressive through the Five Star Award.
New AchieveWELL Three Star Recipients:
- AssuredPartners, Inc., Indianapolis
- DK Pierce & Associates, Zionsville
- Ice Miller LLP, Indianapolis
- Indiana University Foundation, Bloomington
- Magna Powertrain, Inc., Muncie
- Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center, Jasper
- Meyer Najem Construction, LLC, Fishers
- School City of Mishawaka, Mishawaka
- Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company, Jasper
- Zimmer Biomet, Warsaw
New AchieveWELL Four Star Recipients:
- IDI Composites International, Noblesville
- ITR Concession Company LLC, Granger
- LHD Benefit Advisors, Indianapolis
- The DeHayes Group, Fort Wayne
New AchieveWELL Five Star Recipients:
- Bremen Castings, Inc., Bremen
- Elements Financial, Indianapolis
- Keihin North America, Inc., Anderson
- Muncie Indiana Transit System, Muncie
- Purdue University, West Lafayette
Without dictating how worksite wellness programs are conducted, the AchieveWELL process offers a clear understanding of the necessary components of successful worksite wellness and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion. The Wellness Council of Indiana offers helpful tools, templates and personal coaching to aspiring AchieveWELL organizations.
Honors for the Indiana Healthy Communities also took place at the AchieveWELL Awards Luncheon.
New Indiana Healthy Community Recipients:
- Dubois County
- Greater Kokomo Community
- Hendricks County
- Kosciusko County
The Indiana Healthy Community (IHC) initiative is an evidence-based collaboration process designed to help communities focus on implementing and sustaining a culture of health and well-being to spur economic vitality.
The AchieveWELL assessment and evaluation is available to all organizations in Indiana. For more information about how to become recognized, visit www.wellnessindiana.org or call (317) 264-2168.
The Indiana Chamber partners with 25,000 members and investors – representing over four million Hoosiers – to achieve the mission of “cultivating a world-class environment which provides economic opportunity and prosperity.”