Wondering how to craft an effective press release that gains attention? Do you have exciting company news to announce, but aren’t sure where to send it? Expert advice is just a phone call away.
Your Indiana Chamber of Commerce membership includes communications and public relations assistance. We can help with:
- Updated media lists provided upon request so you can reach the right person at TV, newspaper, radio and editorial departments as well as the Indiana Statehouse
- Examples of common communication tools such as press releases, media advisories and letters to the editor – plus best practices and grammar guidelines
- One-on-one conversations about current social media trends and other outreach strategies
All companies have good stories to tell and important updates to share. Be sure your efforts are effective. Reach out to the Chamber for communications advice and assistance.
If you have questions or would like assistance, contact:
- Rebecca Patrick
Vice President, PR & Government Communications
(317) 264-6897, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlee Beasor
Communications & PR Manager
(317) 264-7543, email@example.com
Visit the Chamber Communications/PR Resource Center for more information.