It’s that time of year again: the holiday season is in the memory books and the Indiana General Assembly is back to work.
The Indiana Chamber makes it easy for you to keep an eye on what’s happening at the Statehouse. Here’s a look at available resources:
• Receive email updates from our Government Affairs team throughout the legislative session in the weekly Legislative Report (beginning January 12). The final Legislative Report of 2017 is posted on our web site.
• Policy Issue Conference Calls offer a monthly opportunity for members to call in for free to listen and ask questions or offer comments to Chamber issue experts and guests. Callers must register in advance.
• The 2018 version of the Indiana Chamber Legislative Directory (both the app and the handbook version) will be available in January. The Legislative Directory features complete biographies and contact information for all 150 members of the General Assembly, as well as committee lists, seating charts, congressional contacts and more. Purchase the handbook and the app
• BizVoice®: Read more about the Chamber’s 2018 legislative priorities in the January/February edition of BizVoice
• We’ve also got a two-minute snapshot of Indiana Chamber President and CEO Kevin Brinegar discussing our 2018 legislative priorities. Watch the video
Our newly-redesigned web site also includes our Policy Center, where you can find other resources to keep you informed during the legislative session and beyond.