Indiana Guide to Preventing Workplace Harassment – ePub
This publication provides helpful guidelines/tools to create a safe workplace and protect your organization in today’s hostile environment.
- Increased focus on the current environment, and why sexual harassment is such a big issue for employers
- Practical approaches to investigations, including applications with high-profile accused harassers
- How sexual orientation now fits into sex harassment in Indiana
- How social media can be used to harass, including the latest technology
- Changes to agency approaches with a new administration, including the NLRB and the EEOC
- Proposed legislation relating to arbitration, confidentiality and class action waivers and how this impacts employer policies
- Updated examples, statutes and ordinances, case law, checklists and sample policies
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the law firm Ogletree Deakins.
Who should order this product?
- Employee relations specialists
- Human resource professionals
- Office managers
- Management consultants
- Personnel managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in keeping their company in compliance!
When was it published?
Fall of 2018
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.