Indiana Guide to Preventing Workplace Harassment – ePub
This publication provides helpful guidelines/tools to create a safe workplace and protect your organization in today’s hostile environment.
- Increased focus on the current environment, and why sexual harassment is such a big issue for employers
- Practical approaches to investigations, including applications with high-profile accused harassers
- How sexual orientation now fits into sex harassment in Indiana
- How social media can be used to harass, including the latest technology
- Changes to agency approaches with a new administration, including the NLRB and the EEOC
- Proposed legislation relating to arbitration, confidentiality and class action waivers and how this impacts employer policies
- Updated examples, statutes and ordinances, case law, checklists and sample policies
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the law firm Ogletree Deakins.
Who should order this product?
- Employee relations specialists
- Human resource professionals
- Office managers
- Management consultants
- Personnel managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in keeping their company in compliance!
When was it published?
The guide will be available late summer 2018. Pre-sales available now!
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.