Indiana HR Resources
What is it?
Indiana HR Resources (www.hrindiana.com) is an online community for human resources professionals and small business owners. By purchasing an annual subscription to the site, you will gain access to HR news, publications, helplines and much more to help you grow professionally and address the HR needs of your organization.
What’s on the site?
- Access to 15 Indiana HR online guides including Employment Law Update, Model Employee Policies Handbook and more (a $1000 value)
- Latest HR news
- HR Monthly Messenger
- 10% discount on Indiana Chamber publications and regulatory compliance training seminars and conferences
- Complimentary registration to all webinars offered in the 2020 HR Webinar Series (continuing education credits provided)
- Access to employment law/labor attorneys and advisors
- HR/Employment Forms and Checklists
How much does it cost?
The site is $599 for 12 months of access, or just $449 for Indiana Chamber members. If your company is not currently a member, but you would like information about joining, please send an email to customer service at [email protected].