Employment Law Handbook – 15th Edition
What is it?
A plain-English reference guide to every state and federal employment law that Indiana employers are responsible to comply with, and a source of legal advice on a variety of other employment-related topics.
A full table of contents will be revealed soon!
• The Department of Labor’s newly proposed rules on what constitutes joint employment
• Changes in minimum wage
• The new rules related to the Fair Labor Standards Act’s salary basis test in order for an employee to be covered by one of the FLSA’s “white collar exemptions”
• The National Labor Relations Board’s new rules related to representation election procedures and changes to the nature of an employer and union’s bargaining relationship
• OSHA’s new rules related to post-accident drug testing
• The latest on Courts’ decisions related to discrimination based upon LGBTQ status
How many pages is it?
This guide contains more than 300 pages of easy-to-read text that include everything employers need to know to stay in compliance with state and federal employment law.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the law firm Faegre Baker Daniels.
Who should order this product?
- Benefits administrators
- Employee relations specialists
- Human resource professionals
- Office managers
- Management consultants
- Payroll specialists
- Personnel managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in keeping their company in compliance!
When will it be released?
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.