Indiana Employer’s Guide to Wage and Hour Issues – 4th Edition
What is it?
A simple reference guide to all Indiana and federal wage and hour laws.
How many pages is it?
Approximately 200 pages of easy-to-read text that includes everything employers need to know about their responsibilities with regard to wage and hour law.
What’s new in the fourth edition?
- Wage and hour law in the “gig” economy
- Independent contractor v. employee: battle for the 21st century
- Working time in a world of wireless gadgetry
- Indiana state wage law update
- Common Construction Wage law repeal
- Equal Pay Act update
- Wage garnishment changes
- Computer-related wage laws
- Child labor law update
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indiana-based law firm of Ice Miller.
When was this guide published?
The fourth edition was published in July 2017.
Who should order this product?
- Benefits administrators
- CEOs and CFOs
- Employee relations specialists
- General managers
- Human resource professionals
- Management consultants
- Payroll specialists
- Personnel managers
- Small business owners
- Anyone interested in compliance
What topics are covered?
- Coverage under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Determining whether an employee is exempt or non-exempt
- Calculating compensable working time
- Calculating and paying wages
- Rules and regulations related to overtime pay
- Recordkeeping and posting requirements
- Child labor provisions
- Enforcement of wage and hour laws
- Wage and hour obligations of government contractors
- Provisions of the Equal Pay Act
- Wage garnishment in Indiana
What is the ISBN #?
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ice Miller, visit http://www.icemiller.com.