Human Capital Concepts, a full-service Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) company, was awarded the designation of Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO) by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). HCC is the first PEO incorporated in Indiana to receive the IRS certification.
The certification works as peace of mind for business owners when selecting a PEO. It also establishes requirements that not only provides protection for clients but saves them money. The following are some of the benefits this designation provides CPEO customers:
- Eliminates the potential for double taxation of FICA and FUTA taxes when a business enters a PEO relationship during the calendar year
- Establishes quarterly and annual reporting, and audit requirements
- Requires a $1 million Surety Bond to insure taxes are paid on behalf of clients
- Protects PEO clients by explicitly stating that CPEO’s are solely liable for wages paid to worksite employees
- Clarifies businesses’ eligibility for specified federal tax credits while using CPEO services
“HCC’s goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients. It’s an incredible accomplishment to become one of the first PEO’s in America to secure this certification. We will continue to strive to be a leader in our industry.” said Harlan Schafir, Chief Executive Officer. “It was a laborious process to obtain this certification but it shows the nature of our company and the dedication to our clients,” added Steve Kellam, President of Human Capital Concepts.
HCC is a leading full-service PEO based in Indiana. HCC specializes in providing customized Human Resources and Benefits solutions to companies of all sizes. For more information about HCC, visit HCCHR.com or contact Harlan Schafir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRS does not endorse any particular certified professional employer organization. For more information on certified professional employer organizations go to www.IRS.gov.