Webinar: DOL’s New Exemption Rule
May 2 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will help you to prepare now for the DOL’s new exemption rule based on the $35,308 minimum salary basis. You will gain an understanding of the practical impact this newly proposed rule will have on exempt and nonexempt job classifications.
Topics addressed include:
- Requirements of the newly proposed DOL regulations on white collar overtime exemptions and how they differ from both current regulations and those proposed during the Obama administration
- How bonuses will factor into the salary threshold for exemptions
- How the proposed rule will affect highly compensated employees
- How the DOL intends to address future updates to the minimum salary level
- Key considerations for implementing and needed changes to an employee’s salary or classification
- Brief overview of additional proposed changes to FLSA regular rate regulations
Presented by partners in the labor and employment group from the legal team of Ice Miller.
Tami A. Earnhart, Partner
Emmanuel V.R. Boulukos, Partner
Indiana Chamber member: $99
List price: $149
- This program has been approved for 1 HRCI recertification credits
- This program has been approved for 1 SHRM professional development credits
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.