Leveraging Summer Internships into Year-Round Experiences
July 24 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Internships don’t have to end mid-August! During this workshop, learn how to extend your company’s traditional summer internship into a year-round experience. Topics include:
- Developing long-term, meaningful work for your intern
- Recruiting interns during the school year
- Deepening relationships with colleges and universities
- Using internships as a talent development tool
Participants will leave with the tools they need to allow their company to offer high-quality internships throughout the year.
$249 per person (lunch is included)
- This seminar has been approved for 3.50 HRCI recertification credits
- This seminar has been approved for 3.50 SHRM professional development credits
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.