2019 Indiana Environmental Conference
October 9 - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Presented in partnership with:
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Government Price: $199
Group Discount Available
Send two or more and receive 20% discount. Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to apply the savings.
- CLE: This conference has been approved for 5.0 hours of general Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Wastewater: This conference has been approved for 3.75 general hours of wastewater operator continuing education credit (sessions D, F, L, M).
- CHMM: Portions of this conference may meet the requirements under IHMM’s recertifcation program for CHMM credential (1 CMP per hour). Self-auditing.
- ABIH: CM points are self-auditing. Attendees are responsible for complying with the code of ethics and reporting their points to ABIH.
- PE: This conference is pre-approved for up to 5 hours of PE credit. Self-auditing.
The room block for the 2019 Indiana Environmental Conference is now closed at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. If you are in need of a hotel room for the conference, please contact Kristi Cruse at [email protected].
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.