Active Threats in the Workplace
August 14 - 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Workplace violence is a powerful issue that no employer wants to face, but must be prepared to handle. Ensure your organization is prepared with information and strategies for identifying, addressing and preventing active threats in the workplace.
This course will help you by covering the following:
- Preparedness activities for your business
- Prevention techniques to keep your business safe and secure
- Indicators that may predict threat behavior
- De-escalation techniques for business owners
- Workplace violence warning signs
- Response to an active threat
- Run hide fight
- Situational awareness
- Mental state of mind
- A checklist for attendees to use in their own organization
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
- This seminar has been approved for 4.75 HRCI recertification credits
- This seminar has been approved for 4.75 SHRM PDCs
- This workshop awards 1 credit toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
Reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis online or at (317) 632-1234. The Hyatt is conveniently located in the same building as the Indiana Chamber Conference Center. To receive the discounted room rate over the phone, please request corporate acct ID #55737. Subject to availability.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.