January 30, 2018 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
While talent, technical skills, commitment and willpower are essential to your and your team’s success, every action and ultimately your results are influenced by what you’re thinking. In some cases, you are above the line and in a place of empowerment, but your team isn’t. Without our awareness, below the line thoughts slip in and limit our outcomes or those of your team. We constantly fight our natural human tendency for survival whenever our ideas and leadership are questioned or even confronted by everyday circumstances.
Recognizing how to consistently live in a place of empowerment and grow your team’s above the line mindset will position you and your team for stellar results in your personal and professional lives.
By attending this session, you will be able to:
- understand the power of your personal mindset and its impact on your leadership
- increase awareness of the factors that influence your behavior
- recognize how mindset is a choice and how to grow yours above the line
- diagnose your team members’ position and explore its impact
- grow your team’s above the line mindset
- transform your team’s results by instilling a culture of accountability
Further your leadership development with the Emotional Intelligence Impact program on January 31, 2017. Save $99 by registering for both!
Indiana Chamber member: $499
List price: $599
Agenda coming soon
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
- HRCI recertification credit is pending
- SHRM PDC credit is pending.
- This workshop awards 1 credits toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
To reserve a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, go online or call (317) 632-1234. The Hyatt is conveniently located in the same building as the Indiana Chamber Conference Center. To receive the discounted room rate over the phone, please request corporate acct ID #55737 for the Indiana Chamber. Subject to availability.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.