2018 Indiana Environmental Conference
October 22 - 8:00 am - October 23 - 1:30 pm
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Group Discount Available
Send two or more and receive 20% discount. Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to apply the savings.
- CLE: This conference has been approved for 8.3 Continuing Legal Education credits
- Wastewater: This conference has been approved for 4 general hours of wastewater operator continuing education credit
- CHMM: Portions of this conference may meeting the requirements under IHMM’s recertifcation program for CHMM credential (1 CMP per hour). Self-auditing.
- ABIH: Attendees could be eligible for up to 8 hours (CM points) towards ABIH credit
- PE: This conference is approved for up to 8 ours of PE credit (self-auditing)
The JW Marriott is the official hotel for the 2018 conference. Address is 10 S. West St., Indianapolis, IN. To reserve your hotel room at the discounted conference rate, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 824-6885 before Oct. 18 (subject to availability).
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.
Air Quality Services
BCA Environmental Consultants, LLC
Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
Christopher B. Burke Engineering
Cornerstone Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Remediation Services
Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
Ice Miller LLP
National Environmental, Inc.
Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
Roberts Environmental Services
SET Environmental, Inc.
Wilcox Environmental Engineering, Inc.