2018 Indiana Conference on Energy Management
July 31 - 8:30 am - August 1 - 1:30 pm
The Indiana Conference on Energy Management is Indiana’s premier conference on finding affordable and sustainable energy sources for your business, as well as networking with other professionals in the field.
The Indiana Conference on Energy Management will cover the current status of energy in Indiana, what the future may hold and what your business can do to prepare.
Join energy experts from throughout the state to learn the tools and strategies you need to cut costs and remain in compliance!
This program is ideal for:
- Facility and energy managers
- Plant operations managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Managers/purchasers of energy
- Energy aggregators
- Energy engineers
- Plant engineers
- Governmental affairs managers
- Managers of utility companies
- Municipal and rural cooperatives
- Corporate affairs staff
- Energy consultants
Sponsorship opportunities are available! View the sponsor prospectus here or contact Jim Wagner at (317) 264-6876 for more information.
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Government employee: $199
View the full agenda!
Group Discount Available
Send two or more and receive 20% discount. Use the promo code GROUP20 at checkout to apply the savings.
- CLE: Maximum total Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Non-Legal Subject Matter (NLS) awarded for this conference is 7.1.
- PE: This conference is pre-approved for up to 8.7 hours of credit (depending on sessions attended at one PDH per 60 minutes) for professional engineers.
- CPE: Up to 8.7 hours (depending on sessions attended at one credit per 50 minutes).
- CEU: This conference will provide up to .7 general CEUs (depending on sessions attended at .1 credit per 60 minutes).
A conference rate is available at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. Please reserve your room online by July 17, 2018 (subject to availability).
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.