Overview of Patents, Trademarks, Copyright and Trade Secrets
What is it?
Overview of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Trade Secrets in the Business Setting is a complete guide to everything employers need to know about protecting one of their most valuable assets: their intellectual property.
Who authored this guide?
Thomas Q. Henry, an attorney with the Indianapolis-based law firm of Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett & Henry LLP. Among his many credits, Mr. Henry has been an adjunct professor of patent, trademark and copyright law at the Indiana University School of Law for more than 18 years and has served on the board of governors and as president of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
What does this guide cover?
- General discussion of intellectual property in the business environment
- Special aspects of administering intellectual property
- Outline of an administrative plan for intellectual property rights in a business
- Detailed plan for the administration of intellectual property rights in a business
- Major points for administering trade secrets in a business
- Patent-related issues and services and a sample patent administration outline
- Maintaining proper invention notebooks
- Care and use of trademarks and service marks
- Discussion of the “intent-to-use” federal trademark application
What is the ISBN number?
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett & Henry, go to http://www.uspatent.com.