WGU Indiana was established by former Governor Daniels as Indiana’s eighth state university in June 2010. This month, WGU Indiana celebrates its third anniversary.
Did you know?
- 3,300 Hoosiers currently attend WGU Indiana
- Over 700 have graduated and 98% of graduates stay in Indiana
- All 92 counties of the state have had WGU Indiana students or graduates
- Tuition is less than $6,000 a year for most programs
- Western Governors University was recognized this year as one of Fast Company’s 50 most innovative companies in the world
How Does it Work?
- Students can study anytime, anywhere – online
- Accredited, competency based model measures learning rather than time spent in class
- Mentor guided programs offer one-on-one faculty support
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees offered in business, IT, teaching and nursing opportunities for corporate partnerships are available. Existing partnerships include IU Health, Community Health, Vectren, Defender Direct and others
Ginger Walker, PR Coordinator