Telamon, the Greek word for “support,” was founded in 1985. Telamon has over 700 employees across eight domestic locations in Indiana, California, Arkansas, Ohio, New Jersey, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and two international facilities in China. Telamon has continuously received the Diverse Supplier of the Year Award from various organizations, including AT&T, Verizon, Cummins, Cisco and Nortel (now Ciena). In addition to Telamon’s business operations, Telamon recently launched the Telamon Foundation, which places special emphasis on non-profit organizations that specialize in arts and education.
Telamon Corporation’s mission is to simplify business for our customers by increasing efficiency and streamlining operations. Telamon specializes in solutions for five distinct industries:
- Telecommunication networks (assembly, distribution, integration and installation)
- Industrial assembly (assembly, kitting and third party logistics)
- Business process outsourcing (transaction services for document management, healthcare and transportation)
- Energy management (solar and energy efficiency)
- Telehealth (medical device life cycle and mobile health technology)
Alexa Amatulli, Marketing & Project Coordinator