Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) has partnered with Ascend Indiana, the cross-sector workforce initiative of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership, to bring affordable, work-applicable certificate and degree programs to Indiana employers and their employees. The university is an 85-year-old nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 80,000 online students and 3,000 on-campus students.
SNHU Workforce Partnerships specializes in educating working adults and partnering with employers to help attract and recruit talent, develop and retain employees, and measure the impact of learning and development programs. The university offers 200+ education programs, including both competency-based and credit-based degrees to meet employees’ diverse learning styles and educational goals, as well as workforce consulting and research services.
SNHU’s College for America competency-based programs:
- are built to serve working adults, especially those in frontline roles
- are highly flexible and affordable, leveraging an all-you-can-learn model at $2,500 per six-month term
- provide a well-rounded education and industry-specific knowledge (e.g., healthcare, management, customer experience, logistics/operations, business, communications, public administration, insurance services)
Employer partners include Anthem, Comcast, Dell, McDonald’s, Federal Government, and 25 of the nation’s leading healthcare providers.
- 21st Century Distance Learning Award for Excellence in Online Technology by The United States Distance Learning Association
- Most Innovative Regional University in the North for the third consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report
Contact SNHU to learn more about offering work-applicable education programs to employees of your organization.
Jennifer Callicoat, director of partnerships, central Indiana