Matrix Integration LLC (Matrix), expert technology advisors expanding in Indianapolis with a regional office in Fishers, IN, today announced the company received multiple national awards for its work in the past year, including the OMNIKAL (Formerly Diversity Business) Top 500 Business for 2017 and the Top 30 Women of the Channel List from CRN — a leading magazine in the business-to-business computer industry. Matrix was also named to CRN’s Tech Elite 250, the Elite 150 of CRN’s 2017 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) list, OMNIKAL’s OMNI500 list and the Solution Provider 500 (SP500) list.
“These wins are for us, but also for Indiana,” said Nathan Stallings, president of Matrix. “Our company has been flourishing despite competition from national and global IT consulting firms. It just goes to show that a homegrown Indiana company can be a big player, and we hope that our success continues to draw more business and talented IT professionals to Indiana.”
The awards recognize various aspects of Matrix Integration’s business.
- As one of OMNIKAL’s “Top Business for 2017” on the OMNI500, Matrix Integration represents the nation’s top privately-held, inclusive companies, dismissing the long-held notion that diverse owned businesses are small or insignificant in the marketplace. www.omnikal.com.
- CRN’s 2017 Women of the Channel list honors 340 female executives who are making their mark in the technology industry with Matrix Integration’s co-founder, Brenda Stallings, ranking in the Top 30 List.
- Companies on the CRN 2017 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of North American IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
- The Elite 150 of CRN’s 2017 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) list. The MSP500 is an annual list which recognizes the top technology providers and consultants in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market for their own products and services.
- Awarded by The Channel Company and CRN for placing #314 on the 2017 CRN Solution Provider 500 (SP500) list. CRN’s staple SP500 list recognizes the top channel partners in North America each year since 1995. This acclaimed annual ranking is an industry-recognized guide to the most accomplished partners in the channel.
To view all the 2017 winners, visit www.CRN.com.
About Matrix Integration
Matrix Integration (www.matrixintegration.com) is a trusted technology consulting and implementation company that has been in business for more than 35 years. Strategic vendor partners include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HP Inc., Aruba, Cisco Systems, VMware, Microsoft, Mitel and Juniper. With Clients nationwide and offices in Indiana and Kentucky, Matrix Integration works closely with businesses and organizations to provide personalized technology solutions such as Professional Services, Data Center, Networking, Computing, Collaboration, and Security. Matrix Integration has been recognized on numerous Industry lists including CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN Women of the Channel, CRN Tech Elite 250, Diversity Business Top Business, Champions of Diversity and Indiana Excellence Award.