Matrix Integration LLC (Matrix), expert technology partners continuing to grow in Indianapolis, IN, today announced the company received multiple national awards. The awards include CRN’s Top Women of the Channel which honors experienced, visionary women in tech, and as one of OMNIKAL’s “Top Business for 2018” on the OMNI500 List, Matrix Integration represents OMNIKAL’s Top 500 businesses and most successful entrepreneurs across the United States, setting the foundation for increasing Diversity within the marketplace. In addition, Matrix is also recognized on CRN’s Top 500 Service Provider (SP500) which ranks the top IT consultants, integrators, and service providers in North America by service revenue, the Elite 150 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) which recognizes top managed service providers in North America, and the Tech Elite 250 which honors companies investing in advanced technical training and certifications. CRN is a leading magazine in the business-to-business industry.
“It’s an honor to be ranked amongst global tech giants, as a homegrown Hoosier tech company that started out as a music and telephone store a few decades ago,” said Kim Fritch, V.P. of Marketing at Matrix. “As a champion for women in tech for nearly 40 years, nothing makes us more proud at Matrix than to have our CEO, Brenda Stallings, receiving the national recognition she deserves for her vision and expertise. Brenda has been a pioneer for women in tech that continues to create opportunities for girls and women to succeed in the tech industry,” says Fritch.
The awards recognize various expertise and services within Matrix Integration’s business.
- CRN’s 2018 Women of the Channel list this year honors 650 women in tech whose expertise and vision are deserving of recognition.
- OMNIKAL is the nation’s largest inclusive business organization representing the voice of over 2,100,000 business owners, made up of a wide variety of America’s top organizations. The OMNIKAL mission and goal is to equalize, broaden, and level the playing field for Diversity in brands and an increasingly varied marketplace. omnikal.com.
- Awarded by The Channel Company and CRN for placing #332 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500 (SP500) list. CRN’s staple SP500 list recognizes the top channel partners in North America each year since 1995. This acclaimed annual ranking is an industry-recognized guide to the most accomplished partners in the channel recognized for IT consulting, integration, and service.
- The Elite 150 of CRN’s 2018 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) list. The MSP500 is an annual list which recognizes the top IT consultants and technology providers in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market for their own products and services.
- Companies on the CRN 2018 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of North American IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT Channel for cloud and data center.
To view all the 2018 winners, visit www.CRN.com.
About Matrix Integration
Matrix Integration (www.matrixintegration.com) is a trusted technology consulting and implementation company that has been in business for nearly 40 years. Strategic partners include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, Cisco Systems, Meraki, VMware, Microsoft, Mitel, Veeam, TrendMicro, Google, Scale Computing, Fortinet, and Barracuda. With Clients nationwide and offices in Indiana and Kentucky, Matrix Integration works closely with businesses and organizations to provide personalized technology solutions such as IT Consulting, Managed Services, Data Center, Networking, Computing, Collaboration, and Security.
Media Contact: Katie Lindler (843) 637-9365, [email protected]