Indiana Taxation Handbook (2015-16 Edition) – ePub
What is it?
A complete, plain-English guide to Indiana taxes that allows employers to reference Indiana tax laws and determine which laws pertain to their companies.
How many pages is it?
More than 500 pages of comprehensive yet understandable text and examples.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indiana-based law firm of Ice Miller LLP.
Who sponsors this product?
The CPA firm BKD is a sponsor of this edition. Check out BKD’s ad near the front of the book.
What topics are covered?
Among many tax-related topics, this book includes legislative updates from the 2014 and 2015 legislative sessions.
What’s new in this edition?
- Details regarding changes in adjusted gross income tax rates
- Elimination of the throwback rule for calculating adjusted gross income
- Overview and analysis of the many changes related to Indiana tax credits
- Many procedural and substantive changes to Indiana property tax law, including assessment dates and filing deadlines
- Changes in the valuation process of certain types of property for Indiana property tax purposes
- Significant updates related to Indiana’s decoupling from the Internal Revenue Code
- Changes in the definition of business income for adjusted gross income tax purposes
- Procedural changes to the administration of tax assessments, protests and filing to the Indiana Tax Court
This guide also includes information on:
- Additional excise and other taxes
- Administrative procedures for all taxes
- Business income taxation
- Constitutional restraints on taxation
- Economic development tax incentives
- Indiana tax court procedures
- Inheritance taxation
- Insurance taxation
- Personal property taxation
- Real property taxation
- Utility receipts taxation
- And much more!
Who should order this product?
- Accounting managers
- CEOs and CFOs
- Controllers and treasurers
- Tax directors
- Finance attorneys
- Financial managers
- Small business owners
- Tax analysts
- Anyone interested in being informed and in compliance with Indiana tax laws
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ice Miller, go to http://www.icemiller.com.