The Immigration Guide for Indiana Employers – 5th Edition ePub
What’s new in the fifth edition?
- Updates to temporary work visa sections: H-1B professionals and L-1 intracompany transfers
- Updates to Form I-9 completion and compliance
- Information about President Obama’s pending executive order on immigration and what it means for employers
- Indiana-specific E-Verify requirements for certain employers
- Handling site visits from the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Fraud Detection Unit
- Abridged and easier to read text
An understandable, comprehensive manual that outlines employers’ legal rights and responsibilities when hiring and managing foreign employees. This guide includes detailed discussion of the different visa options available to foreign employees and the qualifications and procedures for obtaining each type of visa.
This subscription is intended for the registered user only, and is not intended to be shared.
When was the fifth edition published?