Environmental Compliance Handbook – 9th Edition
The 9th edition is currently in production and will be shipped fall 2017.
What is it?
A plain-English reference guide containing the most up-to-date information regarding employers’ environmental rights and responsibilities under Indiana and federal law.
How many pages is it?
This guide contains nearly 500 pages of easy-to-read text, charts and tables.
Who wrote it?
What’s new in the 9th edition?
- Updated agency contact information
- Additional resource links
- Permitting of greenhouse gases
- Minor source operating permits
- New NPDES Permit antidegradation requirements
- Class VI injection well permits
- New wastewater management rules
- IDNR Programmatic General Permits for construction in public lakes and wetlands
- Army Corps of Engineers nationwide permits for renewable energy projects
- Biomass and alternative fuels registrations
- New EPCRA Tier 1/Tier 2 reporting procedures
- New confined feeding operation requirements
Who should order this product?
- Environmental engineers
- Quality assurance specialists
- Environmental services professionals
- Environmental health/safety specialists
- Plant managers
- Compliance managers
- Operations/facilities managers
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in keeping their company in compliance!
What else is covered?
- Air Pollutant Emissions
- Air Construction and Air Operating Permits
- Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
- Wastewater Management and Permitting
- Stormwater Permitting
- Wastewater Discharges to Publicly Owned Treatment Works
- Construction Permits for Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Underground Injection Control
- Land Application of Biosolids, Industrial Waste Products and Pollutant-Bearing Water
- Management of Septic Tank Sludge and Wastewater
- Construction Projects in Surface Waters and Wetlands
- State Regulation of Construction in Floodways
- Underground Storage Tank Systems
- Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Used Oil
- Universal Waste, Cathode Ray Tubes and Electronic Waste
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Reporting
- Spill and Release Reporting