Environmental Compliance Handbook – 9th Edition ePub
A plain-English reference guide containing the most up-to-date information regarding employers’ environmental rights and responsibilities under Indiana and federal law.
The 9th edition is currently in production and will be available fall 2017.
What’s new in the 9th edition?
- Updated agency contact information
- Additional resource links
- Permitting of greenhouse gases
- Minor source operating permits
- New NPDES Permit antidegradation requirements
- Class VI injection well permits
- New wastewater management rules
- IDNR Programmatic General Permits for construction in public lakes and wetlands
- Army Corps of Engineers nationwide permits for renewable energy projects
- Biomass and alternative fuels registrations
- New EPCRA Tier 1/Tier 2 reporting procedures
- New confined feeding operation requirements