Legal Issues Surrounding Unpaid Internships – Webinar
July 17, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Is your company able to legally offer an unpaid internship? During this webinar, participants will examine the legal issues of hosting an unpaid intern. Topics include:
- Understanding the U.S. Department of Labor’s Fact Sheet #71’s “primary beneficiary test”
- Circumstances when unpaid internships are OK
- The average hourly wage for interns
- How your company can save money while paying interns
Registered participants will receive a recorded version of the webinar at the conclusion of the event.
$99 per person
- This workshop has been approved for 1.0 HRCI recertification credits
- This workshop has been approved for 1.0 SHRM professional development credits
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.