Intern Today, Employee Tomorrow: Hosting Interns and Starting an Internship Program
March 14 - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
This workshop will go over the basics of what goes into a high-quality internship program. Participants will dive into Indiana INTERNnet’s Intern Today. Employee Tomorrow. guide to internships as they receive hands-on assistance with developing robust internships. Attendees will leave with much of the planning in place to host an intern as soon as this summer!
- Using internships as a talent pipeline
- Defining different types of internships
- Guidelines for compensation
- Matching the skills you need with the skills students want to learn
- Identifying meaningful project work
- Creating an internship description
- Posting internships on IndianaINTERN.net
- Applying for EARN Indiana wage reimbursements
Ticket: $249 (Lunch included)
Tickets are non-refundable, but fully transferable for this event only.