Employee Benefits Seminar
September 12 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
According to a Guardian study, 80% of employees cited benefits as the ultimate reason for choosing a new job or remaining at their current one.
Ensure that you are retaining your employees and keeping your talent pipeline flowing; take a look at your employee benefits strategy with our highly knowledgeable speakers. Top companies require top talent, register today to ensure your benefits plan reflects your desired position in the workplace market!
Who should attend:
- Employee benefits and HR professionals
- Anyone in charge of hiring staff
- Corporate officers that make decisions about employee benefits
- Managers and supervisors
- In-house counsel and legal staff
Indiana Chamber member: $399
List price: $499
Agenda coming soon
Send two or more and receive a 20% discount. Use promo code GROUP20 at checkout and save.
- HRCI recertification credit is pending
- SHRM professional development credit is pending
- This seminar awards one credit toward your Human Resources Compliance Specialist Certificate. Not enrolled? Click here to learn more!
The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations received within two weeks of the summit will be issued a credit certificate, less a $25 processing fee per person. Credits can be used toward any future Indiana Chamber conference for up to one year. Credit is fully transferable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but requested in advance of the event.