ADA Guide - 3rd Edition
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
What is it?
This comprehensive guide is designed to help employers understand their rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Who wrote it?
A team of attorneys from the Indiana-based law firm of Ogletree Deakins.
Who should order this product?
- Benefits administration directors
- Business owners
- CEOs and CFOs
- Employee relations specialists
- Human resource professionals
- Personnel managers
- Anyone interested in being in compliance!
Here's some of what's updated in the third edition:
- The implementation of the new ADAAA standard
- Recent case law interpreting the ADA and the ADAAA
- Information on GINA’s applicability and enforcement
- Evolving issues:
- Leave as an accommodation
- Attendance as a job qualification
- Pre-job offer accommodations
- Transfer as an accommodation
- Checklists for reasonable accommodations and undue hardship
What topics are covered?
This guide is designed to answer all questions employers may have with regard to the ADA. It includes:
- Examples of the type of actions required to reasonably accommodate job applicants and employees
- Making existing facilities used by employees readily accessible to and usable by individuals with disabilities
- Restructuring jobs
- Modifying work schedules
- Acquiring or modifying equipment
- Providing qualified readers or interpreters
- Appropriately modifying examinations, training or other programs
- What types of mental illness are covered by the ADA
- The traits or symptoms not covered by the ADA
- Whether employers may ask about the physical or mental status of an employee
- And much more!
To order, add this guide to your shopping cart or call customer service at (800) 824-6885.
For more information on the law firm of Ogletree Deakins, go tohttp://www.ogletreedeakins.com.
When was it published?
IF YOUR COMPANY IS TAX EXEMPT, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT (800) 824-6885 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.