Indiana HR Resources
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
What is it?
Indiana HR Resources (www.hrindiana.com) is an online site for human resources professionals and small business owners. By purchasing an annual subscription to the site, you will gain access to HR news, 15 HR-related searchable online reference guides (a value of $950 in itself), tools, forms, forums, wellness programs and more to help you do your job.
What’s on the site?
- Aggregate HR news and Indiana law firm updates
- Access to 15 Indiana HR online guides, including Employment Law Handbook, Model Employee Policies Handbook – and more! (a $950 value in itself!)
- Access to useful HR forms
- Access to the Indiana Chamber’s HR – and Affordable Care Act – helplines
- Access to sample wellness programs from some of the region’s top experts
How much does it cost?
The site is $599 for 12 months of access, or just $449 for Indiana Chamber members. If your company is not currently a member, but you would like information about joining, please send an email to Matt Ottinger at mottinger (at) indianachamber.com.
"I'm not sure if I can commit without using it first."
Ok, how about this? We can set you up with a 10-day free trial. Just reach out to Matt Ottinger via email at mottinger (at) indianachamber.com.