Health Care Reform for Indiana Employers
|Ask a question||Add to Cart|
This new title -- available only as an ePub (electronic publication) and authored by attorneys from Ice Miller LLP -- is designed to help your business comply with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, passed by Congress in 2010 and upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2012.
This book covers the following:
- Individual mandate and exchanges
- Initial considerations: Does the PPACA apply to my plan?
- Round one coverage mandates
- Future coverage mandates
- Employer disclosure and reporting responsibilities
- Employer coverage responsibilities
- Changes for retiree health insurance
- Tax provisions affecting employer-based health care
- Student health insurance/benefit plans
- Other provisions impacting employers